Monday, May 4, 2009

Thank-You Linda!

I have finally been able to take pictures of some of the amazing things sent to me by Linda in Calgary. This is the second box of booty she has supplied me with and it's awesome! here are a few pictures of about half of what she sent me:





I was beside myself opening the box - it was all individually wrapped , some with notes about where they came from or what Linda had used them for. It just got better and better the deeper I dug - it was a whole filing box full! When I opened the Christmas balls I thought - No way - I have a collection in these colours and am constantly on the lookout for more. I figured it couldn't get much more exciting than that -I mean, do you see the pinky-gold mini clusters? Then I opened the box beneath to find the mercury glass bead picks. I had just bought my first three this Christmas and vowed to buy as many as I came across. There are about 45 of them here! It was like I made a pretty things wish list and it landed in my lap.

I wanted to use the pink and yellow balls to decorate at Easter, but I had pulled my studio apart to paint and there was no display space. I think I might have to invent a holiday in the summer so I can decorate for it.

Thank-you a million times, Linda!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre going to invent a holiday cool call me when you come up with . thanks for the letter glad you like the slug